Wednesday, September 21, 2011

News of the Weird: Man Takes Shotgun to Taco Bell Over Missing Hot Sauce

Well, it is good sauce. . .
I've never had a real jones for or against guns. I was raised around them, and if only sane people had them, there wouldn't be much issue.  But it's the gun fetishists, the mission to have them concealed or open carry in churches, parks and bars and other nuttiness that freaks me out a bit. And then there are cro-mags like this guy. . .

[Excerpt]

Taco Bell Hot Sauce Beef Ends In Patron's Bust

Angered that his Taco Bell drive-thru order failed to include hot sauce, a Missouri man returned to the fast food restaurant and allegedly pulled a shotgun on an employee, who fled in fear from the takeout window. . .

Read more at: The Smoking Gun

1 comment:

  1. No wonder why the employees at Taco Bell were so nice to me tonight when I got dinner tonight.
    I wanted hot sauce and they gave me two handfuls of hot sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...