Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blogger Break, Back on Tuesday Nite



Okay, kids, here's the thing. After work today, I had to go to the dentist to have one of my bonded teeth repaired. After that, it was off to the Sprint store to finally get my phone replaced. Except the phone that they got for me (a duplicate Samsung Epic 4G to replace my broken one) had a bum antenna. Having already been without a phone for 11 days, I had to struggle not to throw a fit!

Ultimately, they switched me to an HTC Evo 4G. Remember, these are circa 2010 phones to fill out my contract. So, anyhow, I've spent much of the evening reprogramming and learning the differences between the phones. I've just about got it done, except that my contact list is all goofy. I think I'll save fixing that for the weekend. And I'll have to do that with an on-screen keyboard, rather than the physical QWERTY keyboard I'm used to.
My new toy, at least for the next 7 months.

While doing the telephone stuff, I found that my part-time boss sent me three jobs this evening. My weekend part time job, mind you. Sigh. So, after all of that, I'm just plumb tuckered, y'all.

I'll be back tomorrow. At some point. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...