Tuesday, September 11, 2012

You're Embarrassing Me, Ohio

Some political polls produce results that make you do a double-facepalm. Sometimes, they might even produce tears. This one was close for me.

Though I moved from my home state of Ohio almost 18 years ago, I still consider it "home," though Nevada inches closer to overtaking it every year. This could be enough for me to disavow Ohio all together. I can only hope that the respondents were being snarky and intentionally misleading in their answers. But I'm not at all confident in that position.

[Excerpt]

Ohioans confused about bin Laden’s death 

What does Mitt Romney have to do with killing Osama bin Laden? According to a notable percentage of Ohio Republicans, way more than that good-for-nothing Barack Obama. . .

Read more at: Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...