Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So, THAT Happened: Satanist Group Unveils Proposed Monument for Oklahoma Courthouse

This made me laugh myself silly. I've been saying for years, if you allow religion in your politics, you don't get to limit it to just one religion, you have to let them all in. And there are a lot of them, some--shall we say--less than mainstream. I'm sure that most of the supporters of the Ten Commandments monument are horrified by the design of this one. But I can't help myself, I find it hilarious. It was clearly designed for both reactions.
Image from source, Yahoo! News
Unintended consequences, people.

[Excerpt]

Group unveils Satan statue design for Oklahoma

A satanic group unveiled designs Monday for a 7-foot-tall statue of Satan it wants to put at the Oklahoma state Capitol, where a Ten Commandments monument was placed in 2012. . .

Read more at: Yahoo! News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...