Monday, March 16, 2015

Ted Cruz Rails Against Federal Law That Doesn't Exist

He don't need no education. . .Image from source, ThinkProgress
I'll concede that I'm a liberal, progressive, Democrat, whatever. Lefty by default, pretty much. Even so, I can't imagine that if my leanings were reversed, that I'd have any affinity whatsoever for Texas Senator Ted Cruz. I find him unctuous, smarmy, irritating and I don't think he's ever taken a picture where he doesn't look creepy. Plus, he's a panderer and a bit of a dolt. Witness. . .

[Excerpt]

Ted Cruz Makes Impassioned Plea For Repeal Of Federal Legislation That Does Not Exist

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is known for waging political battles even if the odds of success are slim. He famously launched a 21-hour filibuster in a failed, last-ditch effort to repeal Obamacare. But his latest crusade may be his biggest challenge yet: repealing a federal law that does not exist. . .

Read more at: Think Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...