Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lewis Black: Even Hallucinogenic Drugs Did't Prepare Him for Ted Cruz

I'm glad that Ted Cruz's candidacy for president is generating a whole lot of WTF from the chattering classes. I've heard him called "unelectable," the male Sarah Palin, and worse. But nothing is funnier than comedian Louis Black's reaction.

[Excerpt]
 
Lewis Black: Not even taking LSD in my youth could prepare me for Ted Cruz

Comedian Lewis Black seemed shocked that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) could be seriously considered as a presidential candidate during a panel discussion on The Nightly Show on Tuesday.
“I took LSD in my youth, and it didn’t prepare me for him,” Black said of Cruz, before seemingly comparing him to former Republican Sen. Joe McCarthy. . .

Read more at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...