Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rudy Giuliani Looks Strange This Morning

I wish I had a video capture card in my computer. As I watch This Week with George Stephanopolous, I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with Rudy Giuliani's face? I also can't figure out why he's worth a "top of the show" segment after such dismal performances in the early contests. But it's his face that's disturbing me right now.

I suppose it could be my flat-panel TV, which is decidedly not HDTV, but Rudy looks like he's been made up like a mortician. And he also looks like he's wearing eye liner. He looks very unlike himself, which could be good or bad, depending upon how you look at it.

I'll be interested to see if there are any other bloggers commenting on his appearance. Maybe it's just my TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...