Monday, February 15, 2010

Is Your Favorite TV Show "On The Bubble?"


Image from source, The Hollywood Reporter

Every year, a show I'm rooting for (like Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse--damn you FOX!) gets canned too early. So this year, I'm not saying anything about which shows I hope stick around. I already gave the Greenlee Curse to Better Off Ted. Best that I just keep my big trap shut.

[Excerpt]

Bubble wrap! Endangered shows status report: '24,' 'Chuck,' 'Smallville,' 'V,' 'Fringe'...

This could be Jack Bauer’s final day.

Fox’s “24” is on The Hollywood Reporter’s list of endangered shows this year, along with fan faves “Heroes,” “Chuck,” “Smallville” and “FlashForward. . .”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...