Sunday, April 18, 2010

Changes at Greenlee Gazette


I decided to try out a new Blogger template, and have been spending the last hour or so attempting to tweak it. I've had difficulty with the width, and with getting the logo to fit properly. Then, I had trouble getting the Facebook share tool in there. And finally--at least in Internet Explorer 8--I'm having trouble with YouTube. The video pops up, but then disappears. It would seem that it still plays, it just does not preview. Which looks kind of silly, and defeats the purpose.

So, I may have to go back to the old template, provided I saved it somewhere (gulp!). Bear with me.

UPDATE: It would seem that the YouTube problem only occurs when it is in the top spot. That might help me solve the problem.  Now, I'm going to try adding a "below the fold" feature to see if it works.  Let's see. . .

"look for the 'Read More' link at the bottom of the post."
Okay then, did it work?

All right, it looks like I'm gonna have to say, "look for the 'Read More' link at the bottom of the post." Because it is kind of hidden down there if the post isn't long enough to extend beyond the picture. Good to know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...