Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Sorry, I'm Not Able to Answer the Blog Right Now. . .

I'm just getting in, as I write this, from seeing one of Las Vegas' big shows. Or, rather, it's a traveling show that is destined to become a regular show. It was Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson Immortal, and it really was quite something. I actually have been to Neverland, and got to attend with other friends who were there with me, and one who worked there. So, when the troupe rolled out the big Neverland gate, it was pretty cool. As with all Cirque shows, Immortal is elaborate, very, very busy and breathtaking. Also, noisy. If I had one complaint, it would be the thundering bass. I like the shows that go boom, but this one takes it to eleven.

I can only imagine what the permanent show will be like, when the stage doesn't have to be portable. Michael Jackson's fans will love it. Hell, Michael would have loved it. If it comes to your area, I highly recommend it.

But, because I've gotten in at such a late hour, it is doubtful that I'll get much more than this post done. I'll try to find something, but I'm tired. And tomorrow night, I have a party! Whee. And it's a steam train to Christmas and New Year's now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...