Monday, February 4, 2013

Blast from the Past: Best Super Bowl Commercials

This week's edition of Blast from the Past is surely not original, but it is entertaining! Over the years, the Super Bowl has become more than just a football game. I--for example--have less interest in football than I have in obscure Scandinavian poetry. But I find myself at a Super Bowl party almost every year, and sometimes host them. I'm there for the snacks, the revelry, occasionally the game, and mostly, the commercials. But this is not a recent phenomenon. It's been going on for a while now.




And, since the Blogger software tried to eat this post as I wrote it, I'm going to call this one finished! Hope your team won, or at least you were relieved that it wasn't a blowout. Happy Monday, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...