Sunday, February 17, 2013

SNL Skewers FOX & Friends Again

It's a mystery to me why Saturday Night Live so often puts an awkward or bad sketch early in the show, and then put a gem after Weekend Update. I swear, if I have to watch another The Californians sketch, I may have to take a sabbatical from one of the weaker seasons of SNL. But who am I kidding, I've been watching since season 1, episode 1, through the bad and the good. And any time they skewer FOX "News," particularly the oddly-named FOX & Friends, I know it's going to be fun..



And if you don't want to pause the video to see all of the F&F "corrections," here's a link to all of them, including, Zumba is not a secret form of Santeria. North Korea is not a Cloud City. A "pin code" and a "pine cone" are two different things!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...