Thursday, July 18, 2013

Liz Cheney Carpetbagging Her Way to the Senate?

Image from source, Wonkette
I often get into scuffles and skirmishes on the internets, because I can't help myself. And often, my sparring partner will froth at me, "you hate anyone who disagrees with you!" or some such nonsense. And I always tell them I don't hate hardly anybody. I save that heated emotion for people who deserve it. Just Cheneys.

Liz Cheney, the demon spawn of Darth Cheney, is running for US Senate, from the state of Wyoming--where she does not, and hasn't ever lived--against an incumbent conservative Republican. Liz's chief qualifications are her noxious, bilious, horrifying commentary on FOX "News," and some government job her dad got her back in the Bush era. But far more scary than this harpy in the Senate is that it portends her aspirations which are surely higher. Another Vice President Cheney (who is secretly pulling the strings, like daddy did)? Horrors!

[Excerpt]

Liz Cheney Will Waterboard Wyoming Until It Makes Her Senator

Since Fox News does not (yet) have representation in the United States Senate, torture fan Liz Cheney announced Tuesday afternoon that she is willing to let the state of Wyoming elect her in 2014. . .

Read more at: Wonkette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...