Monday, December 14, 2015

Movies I Can't Wait to See: Star Trek Beyond

The first Star Trek reboot rocked. The second, Star Trek Into Darkness wasn't bad, in fact it was quite enjoyable. But it had its head-scratching moments, and made me wonder, did they just reboot this so that they could remake old plots? It was an odd direction to take. I'm hoping the third will set us back on course to a place no man has gone before (not even Kha-a-a-a-a-n!!!).
 


Star Trek and I share a birthday. We'll both be 50 next year (so will the Super Bowl, but Super Bowl I was actually in 1967, so it just stands as a harbinger of how old I will be that year). So, I'm both excited and glad that they elected to put a movie out to commemorate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...