Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lindsey Graham Says White Men in ‘Male-Only Clubs’ will do Great if He's President

Oh, my gay stars. I don't know what's better, his delusions that he'll ever be president. Or his Phil Dunphy-level of double-entendre blindness. Or the fact that he was actually in a men's club (presumably the not explicitly gay type. . .maybe). I can't even. . .

[Excerpt]

Lindsey Graham: White men in ‘male-only clubs’ will do great if I’m president

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), who recently began floating the idea of running for the presidency, was caught on tape joking about how well white men would do if he won, CNN reported. “I’ve tried to help you with your tax status,” Graham can be heard saying. “I’m sorry the government’s so f—ed up. If I get to be president, white men in male-only clubs are going to do great in my presidency. . .”

Read more at: Raw Story

1 comment:

  1. Is kind of funny, but was probably referring to golf country clubs.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...