Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Balloon Boy" Story a Hoax, Dad to be Investigated

Well, I haven't had much to say today, between poking around on the internet, watching the Sunday political chat shows with one eye, and running errands. So that balloon boy thing seems to have actually been a hoax. . .surprise. And it's still getting too much coverage on the cable news channels. I'll admit to getting caught up in it when it was still happening live (and we thought the kid was in the thing). But my interest--beyond seeing Balloon Daddy getting fined and or jailed--has waned considerably since. This is what they've been saying. . .





That should be my last word on the subject. I think. I'm off to dinner with friends, so any more posting today is unlikely at best. See you Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...