Monday, October 12, 2009

Featured Blog: There, I Fixed It!


I like to have something interesting up, most Monday mornings. But I'm usually doing it on Sunday night, and I just don't have it in me to do a whole lot of political dirt digging tonight. I mean, I did watch a couple of the political shows Sunday morning, but didn't find much to comment on. I mean, yeah, Liz Cheney is now a commentator for FOX "News" Sunday, which is. . .meh. It's a match made in. . .well. . .wherever.

So, I thought today I'd just share a funny blog with you all. A little laughter is a good thing on a Monday morning, right? So check out. . .



1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I've got the feeling you like sudoku.
    For your information, there is an interesting sudoku site at www.domo-sudoku.com
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...