Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogger: If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It!

All right, over the last couple of months, there have been a couple of problems with Blogger (the Google-owned software for producing this blog), sometimes resulting in the service being totally out, and posts have disappeared. Things have been back to normal for a little while, but they just pulled a switcheroo on me. The "compose" page where I write all of my blog posts, is suddenly all cattywampus. There are buttons where there didn't used to be buttons, semi-non-responsive areas in which to type. An unnecessarily LARGE window. It's not prettier, it's not easier, and it's not an improvement. BOOOO! But it's free, so I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...