Monday, April 22, 2013

Blast from the Past: Snacks!

Snacks? Why snacks? Because this was my birthday weekend, and I jumped off the diet, that's why! And I've been enjoying myself too, but fun time is almost over. But I long for the good old days when I had the metabolism of a hummingbird, and could eat as much of whatever I wanted as I wanted, and never gain a pound. I would have enjoyed it more if I'd know those days wouldn't last long!

So, here--in no particular order--are some classic food stuff commercials from my formative years. And because I'm wrapping up my mini holiday, I'm just giving you the vids this week. Doing these things with write-ups and links is hard work, and I'll have plenty of that at work this week!


I even ended it with a commercial that was trying to be calorie conscious! And on that note, have a great week everybody. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...