Friday, April 12, 2013

Family Research Counsel: Stop Donating to the GOP!

I'm pretty sure this is the right guy. . .
YES! I am so on board with this, you guys! I've said a lot of bad things about Tony Perkins (not as in "No, Mother! Blood!," but as in "Eww, homos are icky!"), but I am in 50% agreement with this decision. Even if the reasoning behind it is--as always--addle-brained. You go, girl homophobe! (PS. The 50% I disagree with is--of course--that nobody should give any money to a hate group. Thanks.)

[Excerpt]

FRC's Tony Perkins Tells Supporters: Stop Donating to the GOP

"Until the RNC and the other national Republican organizations grow a backbone and start defending core principles, don’t send them a dime of your hard-earned money," Perkins said in the email, a copy of which was obtained by CNN. "If you want to invest in the political process, and I encourage you to do so, give directly to candidates who reflect your values and organizations you trust-like FRC Action. . ."


Read more: TowleRoad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...