Tuesday, June 11, 2013

So, That Happened: Glenn Beck's Vocal Chords are Paralyzed

Oh, come on! How am I supposed to report this little news nugget, and not come off like a jerk? Do I pretend that I think Glenn Beck has any value as a media personality? Do I ignore the irony of a batshit crazy voice being silenced? Do I not mock the faux (or real) air of seriousness in his video? His stolen-from-Bob-Dylan flash card drop? Do I acknowledge the fact that even though Beck is silenced, he'll get to milk this for publicity anyway? Or do I just pose a series of questions that gets me off the hook, without having to answer any of them?

The last one. That'll do.




Ps. I made it about a third of the way through, I couldn't take it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...