Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Hyperactive NSA (Rocky Mountain Mike Song Parody)

Well, if the House of Representatives was interested enough in a previous Rocky Mountain Mike parody about Rep. Louie Gohmert, does that mean that the NSA will visit me on this one? Or does that go without saying? This is a knockout parody of Harper Valley PTA by Jeanne C. Riley, featuring "Mary in Ann Arbor" singing. This one took some work. Enjoy it. . .whoever's listening. . .




EDITOR'S NOTE: I want to be sure to point out that I don't have a darn thing to do with these great parodies. I just love them, and Mike is good enough to allow lowly bloggers like me to post them. I haven't disclaimered one of these in a while, and wanted that to be clear. You NSA boys take note too. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...