Sunday, November 3, 2013

Blast from the Past: TV Shows with More than One Title

I got to thinking about this subject kind of on one of those "brain skip" things I do, where a pondering leads to another pondering and to another. I have no idea what made me think of the 80s sitcom, It's a Living, and how it was retitled Making a Living and then was restarted years later again as It's a Living. But it gave me the idea for Blast from the Past, TV shows that changed their names. Maybe it's kind of random, but when is this subject not?

It's a Living vs. Making a Living
 


Valerie vs. Valerie's Family: The Hogans, vs. The Hogan Family
 


Good Morning Miss Bliss vs. Saved by the Bell
 


These Friends of Mine vs. Ellen
(Title was changed, but appears as "Ellen" in the first clip anyway)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...