Thursday, June 26, 2014

Russell Brand Declares FOX "News" Dangerous Propaganda

I have very little affinity for Russell Brand. I feel like he's one of those people that The Powers That Be insist is a gifted, brilliant, comedic genius, but isn't. A product that I'm supposed to buy, but that I want no part of. My brother--whose pop culture tastes often intersect with mine, but other times diverge to the point of infinity--either bought the hype, or recognizes it where I do not.

But I have to hand it to Brand. This time, I recognize his genius.

[Excerpt]

Russell Brand: Fox News is ‘fanatical, terrorist, propagandist’ and ‘more dangerous than ISIS’

Comedian Russell Brand on Tuesday blasted Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro for taking a position on bombing Iraq that he said was even “worse” than the militant group ISIS which has taken over a large portion of the country. In what BuzzFeed called “the craziest rant a Fox News host has ever done,” Pirro over the weekend lashed out at the president for not ordering sustained air strikes on Iraq. . .

Read more at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...