Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blogiversary! 2-1/2 Years! 5,800 Posts! 88,000 Visits!


Boy howdy! I made it to 2-1/2 years? How about that. Out through the end of the Bush Administration, and into a new era. An era that I'm not altogether sure about, but one I'm happy does not include "Vice President Sarah Palin."

I was pleased to see a modest uptick in readers, particularly those notoriously finicky RSS readers. I had more visits in November than in all but two months of the last year, with a steady increase since June. Which is a huge relief after the dramatic post-election exodus.

So, I'm still here, and will continue to be. I thank all readers for sticking with me. I hope to provide you with diversions from the faux outrages to more realistic news items of the day. In any event, thanks for reading, and by all means, bring your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...