Friday, December 4, 2009

Orrin Hatch Thinks GOP Could Get Country Under Control

I don't really give a whit about what Sen. Orrin Hatch thinks about anything. But this statement is so profoundly dim, I had to post it. I know we as a public are capable of being snowed sometimes. I know that often an event will happen, and then a political opportunist like Karl Rove will try to make us think it didn't happen. . .or happened differently. But are our memories really so short that we think the Republicans would be doing so much better right now with America's huge slate of issues? I sure hope not.

[Excerpt]

Hatch: If GOP Controlled Government, We Would ‘Get This Country Under Control’

. . ."I dream some day of having the Republicans have 60 votes. I’ll tell you one thing, I think we would finally have the total responsibility to get this country under control and I believe we would. But we never come close to that. . ."



Read more at: Think Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...