Tuesday, February 4, 2014

In Case You Missed It: Bill O'Reilly's Interview with President Obama

All things considered, I don't think this was too bad. I think Bill O'Reilly interrupts far too often, per usual. And his laundry list of FOX "News" outrages and conspiracy theory points was a tad obvious. But I think President Obama acquitted himself well, and handled it without losing his cool. There will be some liberals (like me) who wonder why he'd even submit to a non-journalist like O'Reilly, and there will be many conservatives who will hate Obama regardless of his answers. But there will also probably be some people who will see through some of the FOX "News" crap. At least I hope so.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...