Monday, February 10, 2014

Blast from the Past Love is in the Air!

Valentine's Day is coming, so Blast from the Past needed to have a love theme. But what kind of love theme? I mean, music is just too broad. Do you know how many songs have the word "love" in them? It's crazy. I wanted something a little more unique. So, how about this? TV theme songs to shows with the word "love!" I don't even know how many there are, so as I find them I'll post them. Let's see how many I can gather.

1. Get Christie Love! (1974)
2. I Love Lucy (1953)



3. Joanie Loves Chachi (1982)
4. Love, American Style (1969)



5. Everybody Loves Raymond (1996)
6. Bridget Loves Bernie (1970)



7. The Love Boat (1977)
8. Big Love (2006)



What do you know, I got a full post out of it! There are others, like Love Connection (with the odious Chuck Woolery) and some reality shows. But I think this gets most of the big ones. Until Valentine's Day, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...