Monday, November 26, 2007

Fred Thompson Thinks FOX Isn't Fair & Balanced


Photo from source, Raw Story

Yesterday morning, I slept in a bit and missed the Sunday morning political shows. But I have my DVR set to record FOX "News" Sunday. Why? Because I usually watch the others when they air, and prefer to watch FNS with the fast-forward button available. I mean who cares who FOX's "Power Player of the Week" is (if you're wondering, it was Ashley Judd--seriously)?

So today that was the show I watched. And their guest today was Fred Thompson. Fred sounds like Foghorn Leghorn, and looks like. . .well. . .like this. His biggest ideas seem to be even more tax cuts (particularly for corporations). And he seems to have had an epiphany, one that I wish a lot more people would realize, or admit to as the case may be: FOX "News" is not "Fair & Balanced."

[Excerpt]

Fred Thompson: Fox 'skews things' against me

After a Fox News anchor used two of the network's own pundits to "show how" the Thompson campaign was experiencing negative buzz, Fred Thompson hit back hard, suggesting that Fox "skews things" by presenting only the opinions of their own analysts. . .

Read on at: Raw Story

2 comments:

  1. Fred Thompson is a nice guy and all, but if you want a real candidate with real values, you want Hillary Clinton. Just trust me, you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said I wanted Fred? Have you read the rest of my blog?

    As for Hillary, I'll reserve judgement until after the nomination. After that, I'll support any Democrat over any Repbulican. Seriously. It's like Mensa vs. the Flat Earth Society: no contest.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...