Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Very Strange Story of Brat Boy School


Photo from source, The Hanged Man

What is a beefcake photo doing on Greenlee Gazette? Well, as I always say, this blog is a collection of things that interest me. And not always for the obvious reasons.

Brat Boy School, was a blog that I checked in on every couple of weeks for several reasons. The first--believe it or not--was simply because it was from Las Vegas, the same location I blog from. Second, of course, were the pretty pictures. And third, it was a fascination I have with gay people who are Republican/Conservative. I simply don't get it. I try--I even have a few gay friends who are "Log Cabinettes," but I still don't get it.

Anyway, I clicked the favorites link yesterday, and found that the site was gone. Curious, I looked into it. And the story is rather fascinating. If you don't think so, scroll on past. If you are intrigued, read on. . .

Incidentally, I think I should be commended for going 1000+ posts before posting something overtly titillating in "the gay" category, don't you? Heh.

[Excerpt]

I’ve followed Brat Boy School, the home page of model/blogger/underwear spokesman Ethan Reynolds for quite some time. I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a “fan” of Ethan’s, but he was pretty and I checked in fairly often to read posts about his love life, skin care regimen, workouts, recipes, and political views. Ethan was a pretty high-profile figure in the online gay community. I say was, because Brat Boy School crashed, dramatically this week with a revelation: Ethan’s not real. . .

Read more at: The Hanged Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...