Saturday, November 17, 2007

From the Other Side: Iowa College Republican

This blog gets top-heavy with liberal opinion and news pieces, and I've been criticised (by my Mom of all people!) for being too one-sided. So how about this for an idea? I'll let a conservative, in fact a College Republicans leader, give you his ideology in his own words! How's that for fair and balanced?

Things I learned: Being involved in politics means giving up your social life. The Iraq War was retribution for the attack on 9/11. And soldiers love nothing more than a big ol' bag of beef jerky. Oh, and "irregardless" is apparently a word. The big question that remains unanswered is why this able-bodied, young war supporter isn't actually over there fighting the war, instead of collecting hundreds of dollars for the effort. Oh well, don't ask, don't tell I always say.

Listen, and learn. . .


Hat-tip to TowleRoad for the link, the nifty YouTube layout I cribbed months ago, and a shoutout to the commenters on that site. Almost every one of the comments I made were also brought up over there. Great minds. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...