Friday, November 16, 2007

Shameless Gossip: Bush, Sex, and Suicide


Shameless Gossip is a Greenlee Gazette feature that departs from the usual straight-ahead news and commentary. Stories under this banner should be read with a great deal of skepticism. But you never know, they could turn out to be true. . .

Thanks to Stupid Monkey Planet for the link to this site. I had not intended to run Shameless Gossip again so soon after the previous edition. This story is so lurid and interesting, however, that I just couldn't resist.

[Excerpt]

The Strange Death of the Woman Who Filed a Rape Lawsuit Against Bush

Early one Saturday afternoon in July 2003, I made a simple phone call to Margie Schoedinger, a Texas woman who filed a rape lawsuit against George W. Bush in December 2002. [snip]

"I am still trying to prosecute [the lawsuit]," said Schoedinger, a 38-year-old African-American woman who lived in the Houston suburb of Missouri City. "I want to get this matter settled and go on with my life." [snip]

Well, Schoedinger hasn't gone on with her life. In fact, three months after I spoke to her, she died in an apparent suicide. . .

Read on at: OpEd News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...