Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blast from the Past: Closet Cases of the Nerd Kind

Today has been another of those days where finding interesting things to post has been difficult for me. It was a very busy day at work, and listening up for the news was a little trickier than usual.

Anyway, the last post, Blast from the Past: Hardware Wars, brought to mind another funny video from my youth, similar in subject matter, Closet Cases of the Nerd Kind. Now, this is a pure nostalgia fest for me. The relative merits of the actual work is hard for me to be objective about. Check it out though, it may give you a chuckle.

And is it hypocritical for me to highlight a work with "closet cases" in the title, when I complained about the use of the word "pansy" earlier? Possibly. My bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...