Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Steven Weber: The Audacity of Dopes


Photo from AOL

I like to run links to Steven Weber's posts at The Huffington Post every so often, and this is--I believe--the second one in about a week. As I've said before, Weber writes like he took my opinions out of my head, and then wrote them out in a much wittier, even more cynical way than I ever could. It must be nice to be multi-talented and good lookin' to boot.

Here, he tackles the aftermath of the Pennsylvania primaries, in his usual pull-no-punches style.

[Excerpt]


Yay! More of the same! No real change at all! Cynicism and division rule! Huzzah! Vivat! Ya-frikkin'-hoo! [snip]

Should she win the ultimate goal, what do we say about her performance this last year? How would Clinton 2 compare to the eight corrosive years of lethal idiocy of the Bush administration?

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...