Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rachel Maddow Disambiguates Bush Era Torture Revelations

The economic crisis is too big for me to wrap my head around, and I'll be honest, I haven't tried very hard. That's why my blog posts about it have included very little editorializing. But when I really want to understand something, one of the best places to turn to is The Rachel Maddow Show.

Wait! Isn't that a liberal show? Yes it is. But that doesn't mean it's a screechy, partisan for the sake of it kind of show like Hannity or The O'Reilly Factor. In the following clip, Rachel breaks down the current Bush Era torture revelations story into an easy (or easier) to follow narrative. It's as disturbing as it is fascinating, and I encourage you to watch it. And as you do, try to picture any other cable news host delivering this kind of segment. I couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...