Monday, July 20, 2009

Disgusting Ads Cross Line Into Self Parody


Since sometime early this year, I have been irritated by all those annoying web ads for whiter teeth and for diet aids. I thought they all started popping up because of new year's resolutions or something. But they never went away. Blubbery people and gross teeth seemed to be popping up everywhere, sometimes (shudder) animated.

But on my most recent visit to The Raw Story, one of my favorite blog/news/forums (or whatever you call that kind of site), there was a cluster of ads for both weight loss and tooth whitening. I've copied the ads here (and presume they won't mind the free advertising). If I didn't know better, I'd assume it was a graphic for an Onion parody.
(Click to embiggen)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...