Monday, July 27, 2009

Sara Palin's I Quit-erod


Remember when I said I wouldn't probably write about Sarah Palin for a while? Well, I guess I was wrong. I couldn't help it after I read this bit at Gawker, which cracked me up. Had to share.

[Excerpt]

Sarah Palin's Gradual Descent Into Incoherency

. . .After Sarah Palin resigned, she went fishing, and she got all morbid and depressed. She is still lying, as that is second-nature to her, and she is still paranoid about unnamed media enemies, but she cannot answer or dodge a very simple question about her own motivations, except to repeat a buzz phrase she likes, and then to mention her kids.

But Sarah Palin maybe saved the best for last. . .

Read more (with lots of videos) at: Gawker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...