Friday, October 29, 2010

Senator David Vitter's Hooker Problem

You know that everything in politics is topsy-turvy when a disgraced Senator like David Vitter (R-Louisiana) is leading in the polls.  I know that Democrats haven't exactly thrilled anybody, but it would seem that Republicans can do just about anything that used to disqualify anyone from office, and still remain viable candidates.  But we also don't see political ads laying it out quite as starkly as this ad. But I think it's too late to work.

2 comments:

  1. You know somewhere in Washington D.C., John Ensign is saying "there's hope for me yet".
    The problem for Dem's is that the prositute news is old news for voters, many who have short term and long term memory loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about that, but I can't for the life of me figure out WHY.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...