Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So, How About that Christine O'Donnell / Chris Coons Debate?

Image from source, Politico
Yeah, I didn't watch it either. It doesn't look like dippy Christine O'Donnell improved her image much, though I suppose her experience running for Senate twice before probably prepared her enough to keep her from causing much damage.  If you care to read what happened, here's a good source.  Me, I've got a headache, so I'm gonna cut this short.

[Excerpt]

Christine O'Donnell goes deep debating Chris Coons

She pinned her opponent to the wall on his tax record, but flubbed a question about current Supreme Court cases.


She argued her instinct to shake up the establishment would help her cut through the partisan divide after labeling her opponent a "Marxist. . ."

Read more at: Politico

1 comment:

  1. I am one of those people prone to headaches, migraine and colds. Usually, my first recourse is White Flower Embrocation (embrocation.50webs.com), also called White Flower Oil

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...