Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More on the Karl Rove Resignation



I was going to write an in-depth editorial on the resignation of Karl Rove, what I think of the man, and what it all means. Is it possible to froth at the keyboard? What I'm saying is, it is a rant that would quickly turn unprintable. I might even wear out my #$@&?!!! keys.

Rather than put myself or my readers through all of that, I'm going to direct you to a more coherent piece, by one of my favorite writers, Arianna Huffington. Enjoy

[Excerpt]


So this is the way the Rove ends, not with an indictment but with a "rambunctious" resignation.

Having dodged the Plamegate bullet and confident of executive privileging his way out of the U.S. Attorney firings scandal he no doubt masterminded, Rove is heading out the door the doughy personification of the Bush White House.

In his exit-announcing interview with WSJ editorial page editor Paul Gigot, the man dubbed the Boy Genius manifested all the worst traits of the administration he helped forge: he was delusional, fanatical, and deceptive.

Read on, it's good: HuffingtonPost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...