Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Morning Update


Good morning everybody, and welcome to what's sure to be an exciting new week! As my weekend was sort of slow here on the site, I decided to get up a little early and drop a line. I've also made a slight change to the way my posts appear here.

Instead of Pacific Time, which is the time zone I live in, I've changed the post dates to Eastern Time. This is not to be deceptive, only to label the "days" here on the site to begin when the majority of the country is actually reading them. My posts generally start at what would be 9:00 pm or later in Eastern Time. That means most Eastern Time readers won't even see the post until the next day. With my time zone change, anything I post after 9:00 Pacific Time will appear as "the next day," and not look like old news the following morning. It will also put the date stamps more in line with most other blogs.

I know, not much of a change, I just wanted full disclosure. Anyway, I'll try it for a few days, and change it back if I decide it isn't working the way I thought.

As for news this morning, a quick perusal of news stories turns up mostly bad news, so I'll take my leave now, go to work, and hope to find something better when I get home. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...