Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Greenlee Gazette Welcomes: The World!

I haven't posted one of these in a while, but every so often it's fun to check in and see where the readers are. Sitemeter is an awesome little tool (nestled down in the sidebar to the left) that lets me know how many people are reading, where they live (city only!) and all kinds of other nifty information. For instance, the last hundred visitors:



I'm using the free version right now, but may have to invest in the premium package. I'm getting addicted to the little details. For instance, after a rocking July 4th, this site had a slump in visitors. It picked up a little in August, dropped very low one day, and then moved back up to a slightly higher level. The last three days, I've gotten a spike:



The yellow bars are visitors, and the orange ones are additional pages they clicked once they got here. As you can see, this is no Huffington Post or Drudge Report or anything, but it's a lot larger than the "imaginary readers" I thought I'd have! Thanks, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...