Thursday, October 25, 2007

Maria Shriver Not Returning to NBC News


1st Photo from source, HuffingtonPost.com
2nd Photo from joi.ito.com

I make it a policy at Greenlee Gazette to only post stories that interest me in some way, be they political, newsworthy, silly, or just entertaining. So, I honestly must say, I don't really care about this particular story. The reason I'm posting it, is for the photo, and only for silly reasons.

What are my reasons? Only to ask a question. Is it just me, or is the old adage saying the longer you are married to someone, the more you start to resemble them, true in this case? Just wonderin'.

[Excerpt]


Maria Shriver said she won't resume her TV news career and the late Anna Nicole Smith is the reason why.

Shriver, speaking Tuesday at a conference on women, said the media circus surrounding Smith's accidental drug overdose death last February led to her decision.

"It was then that I knew that the TV news business had changed and so had I," Shriver said. "I called NBC News and told them I'm not coming back."

Read the whole story at: HuffingtonPost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...