Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Movies I Can't Wait to See: The Green Lantern


Image from source, Towleroad

I thought I knew about all of the planned DC Comics movie adaptations, but I was wrong! This could do very well, that is if it is done very well.

The Green Lantern is one of the strongest heroes in the DC Universe, though one of the more unfortunately named. He bares a power ring that can create anything from his imagination, and is only rendered defenseless by the color yellow. OK, that's a weak element too, but that comes from childhood imagination, doesn't it? Didn't you ever try not to touch anything yellow, or wood, or whatever? OK, maybe it's just me. In any event, I'll be there, ticket in hand on opening day. . .

[Excerpt]

Greg Berlanti to Helm Green Lantern Movie

Gay writer/director Greg Berlanti (Everwood, Broken Hearts Club) has signed on to co-write and direct a live-action feature film adaptation of DC Comics' superhero comic Green Lantern.
Read more at: Towleroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...