Monday, July 28, 2008

John McCain has Biopsy on Mole


Photo from source, Telegraph UK

That sounds like a goofy headline, doesn't it? But remember, John McCain is a skin cancer survivor, so this isn't just a little thing. Hopefully--and I really mean this--it's benign, and nothing to worry about. But my tinfoil hat makes me wonder if they're giving him an out. . . Stay tuned.

[Excerpt]

John McCain has mole removed from face

The Republican White House hopeful had a spot of skin removed from his right cheek.

"As I do every three months, I visited my dermatologist this morning," the Arizona senator said.

"She said that I was doing fine, took a small, little nick from my cheek as she does regularly, and that will be biopsied just to make sure that everything is fine," he told reporters on a campaign visit to an oil rig. . .

Read more at: Telegraph UK

1 comment:

  1. ...and McCain throws another pitch that gets knocked out of the ball park... Uh oh, here comes the manager... and it looks like the GOP ain't too happy about this development... looks like... yep, they're pulling McCain & in comes Romney... Anyone paying attention might have noticed him getting warmed up in the bullpen... He did "suspend" his campaign, didn't he???
    But what do I know... I hate baseball.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...