Monday, July 28, 2008

Top 10 Conservative Idiots: July 28, 2008


Every Monday, I try to put up a link to my favorite weekly column, The Top 10 Conservative Idiots from Democratic Underground. I do this, because weekend blogging is always difficult, both the time I have available, and a diminished news stream. So, late on Sunday nights, I finally have something to post that I can count on.

And thankfully, they did it again. I mean the writers, not the Idiots. It's always a good news/bad news situation. Bad that there are so many conservative idiots doing so many idiotic things, good that DU has such snarky writers to capture it all in a way that at least gives us some schadenfreude to start the week. Happy Monday!

[Excerpt]

The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 346
July 28, 2008
Supermarket Sweep Edition

This week John McCain (1,2,3,4,5) takes the cake, George W. Bush (6) steals a drink, and Duncan Hunter (10) goes after... wildebeest?

Read the list at: Democratic Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...