Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stimulus Package Approved


Photo from source, Raw Story

So, good thing? Bad thing? I have no idea. One reason my postings on the economic crisis and stimulus plan have been relatively light, is that my knowledge of economics is slight. I know, lack of knowledge on a subject doesn't stop some bloggers (or even me sometimes) from opining. And they'll haul out people like Ann Coulter--an expert on very little--to speak about almost anything, as though she knows what she's talking about.

But this whole deal is way beyond me. So here's the story. You decide.

[Excerpt]

US lawmakers ink 789 billion dollar stimulus deal

US lawmakers faced final votes on a plan to pump 789 billion dollars into the sputtering US economy on Thursday, promising President Barack Obama a major victory by week's end. . .

Read more at: Raw Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...