Friday, February 13, 2009

Stephen Colbert Skewers Glenn Beck

What little I know about Glenn Beck, the newest right-wing host on FOX "News," I have gleaned from being held captive in waiting rooms, and the like. You know, you go to get new tires, and spend an hour and a half in a waiting room, with a TV with no clicker. It's also the only reason I know anything about Jim Cramer.

Anyway, what little I've seen of the guy was enough to know that I didn't much like his show, at least the one on CNN Headline News. Now that he's on FOX, I don't imagine it's gotten any better. I mean, what encouragement would he have there? Fortunately, The Colbert Report has saved me from any further research, with this illuminating study.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...