Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ann Coulter to Stop Writing Books?


Photo from source, Raw Story

I've tried to read some of Ann Coulter's books. I didn't want to pay for them, of course, so twice I've checked them out at the library. The first one was Slander. I read the first few pages, and then quickly found myself skimming. Eventually, I headed off to the index to see if there was anything interesting by topic. I gave up shortly thereafter.

The next one could have been Godless. Or Treason. Or How to Talk to a Liberal, or maybe Godless. It's hard to say, because they are very, very similar. And all--at least to me--unreadable. As I said, I've only checked out two of her books, but I've flipped through most of the others. I often thought she could do just as well to shuffle a few chapters around, change a word here and there, and just slap another pithy title on it. Bingo! New book.

Maybe others have started to think the same thing. Ann the man has been seeing some drastically reduced book sales of late, even with them practically being given away on conservative sites, and with Ann constantly trying to stir up free publicity. So, it would seem she's giving up. Isn't that sad?

[Excerpt]

Op-Ed: Ann Coulter's Swan Song

Conservative critic on why Coulter can't, won't write new book

In a BookTV interview postponed from February and airing last weekend, author Ann Coulter said that she will probably stop writing books, citing increasing taxes on the rich by the Obama administration. . .

Read more at: Raw Story


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...