Monday, March 23, 2009

Radio Talker Tammy Bruce Calls Obamas "Trash"


Photo from Super Country 105

Some time ago, I ran a post called, "Who the Hell is Tammy Bruce?" She's apparently a radio talker, who had said something stupid, but I didn't have any idea who she was. I still don't, really. From what I can glean she was at least once a liberal, but I don't gather that from anything I've read about her. Now, she's hit a low even for talk radio, calling the Obama family "trash." Nice.

[Excerpt]

Tammy Bruce Calls The Obamas "Trash In The White House"

Tammy Bruce, guest host for Laura Ingram's radio show, had some harsh words for First Lady Michelle Obama.

Discussing the first lady's visit to a Washington D.C. classroom last week, Bruce incredulously recalled Obama's story about wanting to get A's in school and called out her use of a "weird, fake accent. . ."

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...